To PSP has 12 digital control buttons that, combined with analog stick and the operation buttons, make the use of your PSP a familiar, enjoyable experience. These buttons are:
- 4 digital directional buttons (D-Pad)
- 4 action buttons used on every Playstation device ( )
- Two digital shoulder buttons (L + R)
- Start and Select buttons.
If any of the above has any issue, such as
- You need a long hard press on the button for it to register.
- It doesn’t work at all.
- It is loose, broken, or detached entirely.
Then it must be repaired, as playing your games will become difficult or even impossible.
At EasyService, we easily solve any problem you may have with the control buttons. We identify the exact cause of the problem after a thorough inspection, and proceed with the immediate repair of any damaged button on your PSP!