The PSP features a mini-USB port for PC connection, data transfer, and use of certain accessories that interface via USB.
Damage to your USB port
Damage may occur from abuse, accident, or rarely due to manufacturer fault. The issue may be localized on the external port, or have deeper roots, where we refer to a malfunctioning USB controller.
If you notice any of the below
- To USB cable no longer makes good contact or does not plug in at all.
- The established usb connections are often interrupted.
- The PSP is not charging having selected the appropriate settings.
- No connection is possible via the USB port.
- Your PC is aware that you connected your device, but it doesn’t recognize it as a PSP, meaning you cannot access your data.
Then you will need to repair your PSP USB Port.
Repairing the damage:
If you have any problem with the USB Port of your PSP, the solution is simple, and it’s called EasyService!
Here, thanks to the expertise of our staff and our cutting-edge equipment, we are able to diagnose the cause of whatever issue you may have with your USB port, and proceed with repairing or replacing the faulty component with a new 100% operational part.
Trust us your PSP, and spare yourself from stress, hassle, and wasted money!