For any questions, queries, Please call us at 210 3004040 or ask us to call you for free!
Is your UPS damaged or malfunctions ? No problem! Bring it to us and have your peace of mind!
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is a very useful equipment. Apart from its ability to store power in its battery in case of power failure, another very useful feature is that stabilizes the voltage input to the systems connected to it. So in case of a power surge the UPS protects electronic parts from being damaged.
However a UPS can present problems such as:
- Power Inverter is not turning on.
- Backup time is shortened.
- Turns off when Power failure occurs
- Battery is not getting charged.
- Hears noise coming out of UPS / Power Inverter.
- Alarm buzzer beeps continuously.
If any of these problems presents to you it can lead to possible damage on the systems that are connected on the UPS. Do not overlook them. We are here for you because we want to keep smiling. Keep Calm, Call EasyService and Smile
Apply for Repair with just one CLICK