The iPad Pro features 2 small built-in speakers to play high-quality stereo sound, which are located under a grill on the left and right of the Lightning interface.
The possibility of a speaker being damaged is rare but real. It may be due to the introduction of liquids or dust, mistreatment, or an accident.
Indications of failure:
If you perceived that
– There is no sound in your ears
– One of the speakers does not work.
– Sound is subtle, distorted, or accompanied by intense noise.
– The volume is small, no matter what your setting is.
– Reproduction is suddenly cut by periods.
– Then you will probably need a loudspeaker repair.
If your speaker is broken, bring your iPad Pro to EasyService!
We repair any damage, easily, quickly, and professionally to re-enjoy top quality, clear sound.