– Does the iPad Pro screen not respond when you touch it?
– Is the outer glass jam cracked or cracked?
– Does the system perceive some touch in different points than you really hit?
– Does your device perform any touch commands without touching the screen?
– At that time, you most likely need to repair a Digitizer.
Digitizer is the mechanism that allows a touch screen to perceive and interpret any of your touch as a command to your device.
In a nutshell, it converts the analog information that produces a “medium,” finger touching or stylus, such as the position, direction, and duration of a touch, to a digital signal recognized by your iPad Pro.
This is achieved thanks to the medium’s electrowinning, a property that intelligently exploits the digitizer to complete a circuit on its surface. The sensitive touch mechanism is able to sense the slight changes in the electrical properties of the circuits, translating them into a digital finger input signal!
In EasyService, the touch mechanism repair is a simple and fast process, thanks to the expertise and long experience of our technicians. Trust us on your iPad Pro, and let us make the iPad Pro touch screen as new!