A failing motherboard is one of the most serious problems a computer user may face. The motherboard is the heart of your PC. Every hardware component is connected on it, from the processor to your hard drive. In case of damage, there will be problems at the general functionality of your computer, and you will need a motherboard repair service.
Common failing motherboard symptoms
- PC does not boot.
- Unwanted rebooot or shutdown.
- Periodic critical errors at operating system level.
- The computer ceases to recognize peripherals and components such as:
- USB devices
- Hard Drives
- RAM modules
- System often “freezes” or “hangs”.
- Weird, unexpected responses after periods of normal use.
When a faulty motherboard is diagnosed, your options are limited. Replacing it requires availability of the exact model in the market, often at a high cost, while buying a new one may introduce incompatibilities with your existing hardware. At EasyService, we can repair most common issues, as well as harder cases of extensive damage with great rates of success!