At EasyService we can remove any virus as well as a huge variety of malware that has potentially penetrated your system, in order to restore its normal operation.
What consists malicious software though, and why you must protect your computer from it?
Malicious Software types
Malicious Software, most commonly known as malware, has many types. However it’s called, its sole purpose is to harm you and your computer.
Malware is specifically desinged to infiltrate our system and can cause a great variety of adverse effects and damage, depending on its type. For example, a malware can:
- Infect our files and executable programs with malicious code, which rapidly replicate itself and propagate to the rest of your hard disk.
- Hide its malicious nature and masquerade as useful, making damage unnoticed each time you use it.
- Take full control of your system, doing extensive and extremely dangerous damage.
- Corrupt the defense mechanisms of your system, allowing itself as well as other present or future malware to avoid detection, so that it can continue plaguing your computer without you ever knowing their existence.
- Continually record your actions, stealing sensitive personal data, which in turn sends to its maker, and possibly leaking them to the internet.
- Significantly cripple your computer’s performance by occupying precious system resources.
- Reduce the lifespan, or at extreme cases cause permanent damage to your computer’s hardware, by making intense and improper use of it.
The simple solution
In order to avoid the above, simply bring your desktop at EasyService for malware removal!
- We perform a thorough system test and we find any type of malware installed on your computer.
- We methodically and professionally wipe out any trace of malware from your system.
- We take appropriate action to restore any damage caused by the malware, wherever feasible.
Finally, we strongly recommend you use this service in conjuction with our Anti-Malware Software Installation service. By using a reliable protection program, your computer becomes way less vulnerable, and you minimize the chances to face similar problems in the future.