The Xbox One is a trully smart device. Microsoft has designed it so that it monitors it monitors the temperatures in its interior, actively managing its cooling system in order to minimize the heat levels. After long periods of use, your Xbox One can get quite warm, such temperatures though are considered to be within accepted levels. If the system determines that temperature is too high, it will notify you with an on-screen message, and shutdown moments after, so as to avoid any harmful implications to its good operation.
Under normal circumstances, you will never experience this. However, there are factors that will cause such behavior, and you must definitely not ignore.
- Defective Hardware
- Damage to the ventilation system
- Bad placement of the Xbox One. (crammed spaces, insufficient ventilation, heat source proximity such as radiators)
- The fans are not working, or are overloaded.
- Your Xbox One is unusually hot.
- Your console displays a mesage on screen and shuts down after extended use.
If you see signs of overheating, bring your Xbox One at EasyService!
We thoroughly test your device and pinpoint the root of the problem. If the cause is mechanical defect or failure, we repair it immediately.
Then, we perform all the necessary steps to minimize the average temperature of the Xbox One so that you can enjoy countless gaming hours without worries!