In the age of internet, most electronic devices are designed as part of your home network, and the Playstation 4 could be no exception. It features a built-in network card, which apart from WiFi, offers an Ethernet port for wired network access.
There are many reasons for you to take advantage of the wired connection offered by your Playstation 4:
- You do not own a wireless router or access point.
- Maximum stability and download speeds.
- You minimize latency issues, for an optimal online gaming experience, compared to your WiFi connection.
Modern technology renders the wired connection an easy, seamless process. All you have to do is plug in your cable..
If however you still have no network access, there are 2 possibilities:
- Your Playstation 4 network card is malfunctioning, and you will need to repair it.
- You need to reconfigure your network settings.
Repair necessity indications:
- The automatic network setup is successful, but your connection is often interrupted.
- The Playstation 4 cannot identify your local network.
- Your network is functional and fast, but you observe significant delays on your console.
- The ethernet port has suffered damage, and you cannot plug the cable.
If you observe any of the above, bring your console at EasyService!
We perform a thorough inspection on your Playstation 4 network connectivity in order to diagnose the exact source of the issue. In case damage to your network card or LAN interface is identified, we proceed with the immediate repair or replacement of the faulty parts
If the problem lies with your network settings, we optimally configure your Playstation 4 according to your preference, while we can help you setup your router to allow their connection