If you notice that your computer elevates temperature, makes noise, responds slowly, slow to load – open applications, then you should look for the cause of the problem somewhere else. Over time dust, dirt and lint accumulated inside your computer while outside is clean. This results in reducing the possibility of proper induction of generated heat with the risk of destruction of electronic components by overheating. Simultaneously the ingress of dust and harmful pollutants on printed circuits and electronic components can lead to damage and total destruction in memory, hard drive, motherboard from static electricity.
All the above are some signs that our computer needs immediate professional cleaning by specialists.
1) Cleaning brush and vents with compressed air high pressure and purity.
2) Clean fan with compressed air and special fluids.
3) Cleaning motherboard and components with special spray and ultrasonic Font (UltraSonic Cleaners)
4) processor cleaning, parts and graphics card with antistatic liquid.
5) Change thermal grease with new ultra-high performance and thermal conductivity (Highest Performance Thermal Compound)
The EasyService will deliver your favorite MacBook any model as if you bought today.