A failing motherboard is one of the most serious issues a laptop user can face. The motherboard is the backbone of your computer. All hardware and components that consists your laptop is connected on it, from the processor to your hard drive. In case of malfunction, you will experience problems on the general operation and you will need to repair your motherboard.
Common symptoms of a failing motherboard
- Your notebook does not boot.
- Involuntary reboot or shutdown.
- Periodic critical errors of Windows or the respective OS.
- Your computer no longer recognizes peripheral devices and hardware such as:
- Devices connected via USB
- Hard Drives.
- RAM SO-DIMMs
- The system often “hangs” or “freezes”
- Weird, unexpected system responses after periods of normal use
When motherboard damage is diagnosed, Your options are limited.
Replacing it is a tough decision, as its model is unique for each laptop device, and its availability on the market limited. Additionally, it is extremely costly, to the point of unprofitability. Notebook motherboards embed a great variety of electronic components on the mainboard in order to be more compact. Thus, you are forced to replace all of them along with your motherboard, even if they are perfectly functional!
At EasyService, we can repair most common issues as well as cases of extensive damage with high rates of success. Trust us with your laptop, and save stress, hassle, and wasted money!