Your iPad Mini has two small built-in speakers to output high-quality stereo audio, which are located behind a grill to left and right of the lightning port.
Speaker malfunctioning is rare, but possible. It may be due to liquid or dust penetration, bad usage, or an accident.
Damaged speaker indications:
If you noticed that
- No sound reaches your ears.
- One of the speakers doesn’t work.
- The sound is muffled, distorted, or accompanied by excessive noise.
- The sound is too low, no matter what your volume settings.
- Playback is interrupted periodically.
Then you most probably need to repair your speaker(s).
If any speaker has malfunctioned, bring your iPad Mini to EasyService!
We repair any damage, easily, swiftly, and professionally, so that you once again enjoy high quality, crystal clear sound.