- Does your Samsung Galaxy S3 power off abruptly, even though the battery level is more than adequate?
- Is it not charging over a set battery level?
- Does it work only when connected via cable?
- Is it powering off abruptly and randomly after a certain discharge level has been reached?
- Has its standby time been decreased dramatically?
Then, it is very likely that your Samsung Galaxy S3 needs battery repair.
One of the expected problems for all users of Samsung Galaxy S3 is a weak battery life. It is a fact that normal wear and tear usually occurs after long periods of intensive use. Rarely, your battery may be damaged and its lifespan be significantly reduced, or its normal operation be impacted due to misuse (uncertified chargrs and cables, changes in voltage, etc.) or accident.
Resolving the issue
Our highly trained and experienced in Samsung product repairs technicians are at your disposal to check the status of your battery and inform you if a repair is necessary. At EasyService, we can replace the battery, as well as restore the possibly damaged circuits, swiftly and professionally.