Your DS has two small built-in speakers to output high-quality stereo audio in your favorite games, which are located to left and right of the top screen.
Speaker malfunctioning is rare, but possible. It may be due to liquid or dust penetration, bad usage, manufacturing defect, or an accident.
Damaged speaker indications:
If you noticed that
- No sound reaches your ears.
- One of the speakers doesn’t work.
- The sound is muffled, distorted, or accompanied by excessive noise.
- The sound is too low, no matter what your volume settings.
- Playback is interrupted periodically.
Then you most probably need to repair your speaker(s).
If your speaker has malfunctioned, bring your DS to EasyService!
We repair any damage, easily, swiftly, and professionally, so that you once again enjoy high quality, crystal clear sound.